Hello and Welcome,
I am off for a few months on maternity leave.
I am not taking clients at present.
I will be off from 26th Sep to mid April.
Please read below if you are someone in a crisis.
1) If you are a new client I will make contact with you on the 9/1/17 and look forward to connecting with you.
2) If you are an existing client confirming your appointment or needing information, please know I will be checking emails/ phone messages on my return and will make contact asap. See below for crisis numbers if needed.
3) If you are in crisis you may want to contact a crisis line to speak with a mental health professional immediately. See list of services below.
– Rape Crisis Centre 091 564983/ 1850 355355
– Samaritans 091 56122 / 1850 60 90 90
– Pieta House 093 25586
– National University Hospital of Ireland 091 580580
– Gardai 091 538000
– Westdoc 1850 365000
If this is an emergency please call 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department.
Thank you again for contacting me I will reply to your messages on my return.