Hello and Welcome,
I am off for a few months on maternity leave.
I am not taking clients at present.
I will be off from 26th Sep to mid April.
Please read below if you are someone in a crisis.
1) If you are a new client I will make contact with you on or around April the 19th and look forward to connecting with you.
2) If you are an existing client confirming your appointment or needing information, please know I will be checking emails/ phone messages on my return and will make contact asap. See below for crisis numbers if needed.
3) If you are in crisis you may want to contact a crisis line to speak with a mental health professional immediately. See list of services below.
– Rape Crisis Centre 091 564983/ 1850 355355
– Samaritans 091 56122 / 1850 60 90 90
– Pieta House 093 25586
– National University Hospital of Ireland 091 580580
– Gardai 091 538000
– Westdoc 1850 365000
If this is an emergency please call 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department.
Thank you again for contacting me I will reply to your messages on my return.